Claire Seeley has been a teacher for over twenty years in a wide variety of contexts including both inner city and rural schools. Alongside her continuing classroom practice, Claire is also a Primary Science Consultant, providing both a wide range of CDP and ITT courses across East Anglia for Science Learning Centres and as an independent consultant. Claire is also hub leader for Primary Science Quality Mark where she has worked with a range of Suffolk schools and is the secretary of the Association of Science Education Primary Committee.
Claire has worked as consultant for the Education Charity sector too, writing materials and providing bespoke training courses, working with them to improve their services to schools.
Consultancy & Inset
Claire can provide INSET training and consultancy on the following:
- Working scientifically outdoors
- National Curriculum 2014
- Assessment for Learning in Primary Science
- Cross curricular Primary Science - Developing links with the wider curriculum
- Astronomy and Primary Science
- Developing Speaking and Listening Skills through Primary Science (Half Day Course)
Please feel free to contact Claire as she can also develop bespoke INSET specific to your needs as a school.